Good architectural design will save you money and time
- We take a fresh approach to building design and problem solving which often results in new solutions not previously.
- Project management services are available to manage the build process of your project, including alterations, in the most cost effective, efficient and stress free way possible. We are confident we can help deliver your project, with construction budgets ranging from approximately £5000 up to £500, 000 and over.
- You can be assured of a personal service, tailored to your needs, regardless of your project size and location. We are happy to work on projects at any location, national and international.
- We are proactively trying to save you time, money and stress. Sometimes, delayed fee agreements can be agreed for start-up businesses to help with initial cash flow.
- We take your Health and Safety and that of others very seriously. We hold industry standard health and safety accreditations and have an appropriate policy. Please download our Health and Safety Statement below.
- £1m Professional Indemnity Insurance and £2m Public Liability Insurance cover to give you complete peace of mind.
- Extensive commercial knowledge and job running experience gained while working on a variety of schemes, nationally and internationally, whilst at large, global practices.
- Typically we act as the design team leader and co-ordinate the rest of the design team. This isn’t always the case though, depending upon specific projects and procurement methods.
- Experience and knowledge with the majority of popular, industry standard construction contracts.
- Experienced of dealing with tricky sites – green belt, landlocked and sensitive building uses.
- Good design skills with awareness of ‘build-ability’ ensures high technical performance and attractive aesthetics are both achieved.
VR 3D walkthroughs – try it out now
Click play > click 3D on left hand side > move around with mouse and arrows or your finger
Want to discuss your next architectural project
Get in touch with us today and let us know your requirements, budget and if there is anything in particular that you want and we will get in touch to arrange an appointment to come and discuss your project with you.
- We use ArchiCAD design software and we are BIM ready with IFC cross compatibility.
- Considerable knowledge of sustainable / low energy design, especially timber framed construction, with an understanding of the limitations on capital spending and realistic payback periods.
- Outline or Detailed Specifications are produced for most projects.
- Bespoke thermal and condensation calculations are completed for each project, at no extra cost, to ensure that you and your building users are kept warm and dry and to comply with the latest regulations.
- Custom, professional drawing services are available which are suitable for construction product manufacturers or specialist sub-contractors etc., [glazing, joinery, kitchens, etc.].
Comments are closed.