Traditional architecture with a modern twist
- We are proactively trying to save you time, money and headaches.
- You can be assured of a personal service, tailored to your needs, regardless of your project size and location. We are happy to work on projects at any location, national and international.
- Project management services are available to manage the build process of your project, including alterations, in the most cost effective, efficient and stress free way possible. We are confident we can help deliver your project, with construction budgets ranging from approximately £5000 up to £500, 000 and over.
- ‘Ask the Expert’ at Grand Designs Live London Show and various Homebuilding and Renovating Shows providing free advice to members of the public.
- Email-able digital 3D model of your project is available so you can walk through your designs on your preferred device, to help you visualise how your project looks, the spaces and the sizes etc.
- Experienced of dealing with tricky sites – green belt, landlocked and sensitive building uses.
- Considerable knowledge of sustainable / low energy design, especially timber framed construction, with an understanding of the limitations on capital spending and realistic payback periods.
- Specifications are produced for most projects.
- Bespoke thermal and condensation calculations are completed for each project, at no extra cost, to ensure that you are kept warm and dry and to comply with the latest regulations.
Want to discuss your next architectural project
Get in touch with us today and let us know your requirements, budget and if there is anything in particular that you want and we will get in touch to arrange an appointment to come and discuss your project with you.
Comments are closed.